Hi all! We hope you enjoy the pictures of the kids and our many adventures.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
New haircut!!!
I put Bob in charge of getting Andrew's haircut. When they came home I couldn't tell the two apart...it was a little shorter than I was expecting. Oh well, hair grows!
hey! I totally stalked you from another blog! I forgot you had one! I'm soo excited!!! Hey...I like Andrew's haircut:) plus..I have lots of stuff to still give back to you. (infant seat..etc.)THANKS! Let's hook up one of these days.. I can bring the stuff over to you! I'll definitely be checkin in here...love it!
4 comments:
Wow! I can relate after Ashlyn's unfortunate cut. He looks pretty cute though!
Kristi, I've tagged you! Check out my blog and play!
Hi Kristi!! I am so happy to have found your blog & see pics of your cuties!! I think Andrew's hair cut is perfect for Iowa summer!!
hey! I totally stalked you from another blog! I forgot you had one! I'm soo excited!!! Hey...I like Andrew's haircut:) plus..I have lots of stuff to still give back to you. (infant seat..etc.)THANKS! Let's hook up one of these days.. I can bring the stuff over to you! I'll definitely be checkin in here...love it!
Post a Comment