Okay, I've been tagged four times since Tuesday....so I am going to make up my own rules and combine my tags.
5 Things I hate to admit about myself:
1. I love Civil War reenactments. Gone with the Wind is one of my favorite movies, and when I was little I secretly wanted to be like Scarlet O'Hara when I grew up.
2. I also like Motown music...I love Aretha Franklin and can sing most of her songs. When I am in the car by myself, I will throw in her greatest hits CD and sing R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
3. My daughter at 5, has memorized more Bible versus than myself. I know a lot of versus just not which books they can be found in. Bob and I have both started working on our memorization skills.
4. I am very bad speller, and am totally spoiled by spell check.
5. I miss not being home with my kids everyday (most days), but at the same time I really like my job. I find it satisfying to know that Iowans are receiving good health care in part by my job.
7 Things you don't know about me:
1. I am left handed.
2. I helped my high school golf team win the State Championship my senior year in high school. In fact, Bob has never beaten me in golf....I secretly love it and I know it drives him crazy.
3. I hate to clean toilets and showers and fold laundry. I have a wonderful husband who usually cleans the toilets and showers for me and folds 75% of our laundry.
4. Fall is my favorite time of the year. I absolutely love fall colors...red, orange, yellow and brown.
5. It drive me crazy that I have white hair, and that they stick straight up when I pull my hair back in a pony tail...so EVERY TIME I pull my hair back I use a tweezers to pull the white hairs out!
6. I am the only one in my house who knows how to fill the dishwasher!
7. Finally, I love being with my entire family. I am very thankful that God gave me such a loving husband, children, parents, sister, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and in-laws. I love playing games with my Grandmas, they crack me up. I secretly get excited when my kids to something bad because I know it will make a good story and put a smile on some one's face.
So I'm not linked to anyone blog. (In fact I usually use everyone else's blog to blog hop!) I barely have time to put pictures up of my family, so no one gets tagged from me. Have a good weekend.
2 comments:
Great to learn some facts about you! Never knew you golfed...there's lots of opportunity for that here...hint hint!! You're a good sport!
Travis
Thanks for playing...see I never knew you golfed either! We will have to go out sometime...although I tend to get a potty mouth because I am not very good, but one good shot always brings me back to play again!!!
Post a Comment