Hi all! We hope you enjoy the pictures of the kids and our many adventures.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Andrew strikes again!
I ran a got my camera as fast as a could the other day, Andrew was actually playing with a toy for more than 5 minutes. He really likes his Thomas the Train track that he got for his birthday. Then the other day there was silence in our house which can only mean on thing right? But to my surprise he was lying on his bed reading books to himself. So I wasn't so worried when I didn't hear anything from him a few days later...but you can see what he did to my bathroom. One of the reasons I love Andrew so much is that there is never a dull moment in our house!
Gotta love those boys! I wish I had $1 for every roll of toilet paper I had to reroll!! Once Riley at Andrew's age came running in the living room with the end of the toilet paper and it was still attached from all the way around the corner and down the hall!! What a cute room he has to hang out in and read! Travis
1 comment:
Gotta love those boys! I wish I had $1 for every roll of toilet paper I had to reroll!! Once Riley at Andrew's age came running in the living room with the end of the toilet paper and it was still attached from all the way around the corner and down the hall!!
What a cute room he has to hang out in and read!
Travis
Post a Comment