

Okay, I've tried several times to rotate these pictures around and can't get them to work so please turn your head side ways. This is Kalin on her first day of school. The first day went really well, but for the rest of the week there were a lot of tears from both Mom and Kalin. Thanks to the advice of Grandma and some really good friends, we made it through the week. Kalin and I made a chart and she got to put a sticker on for each day that she didn't cry at school. If she got eleven stickers I told her that I would come and eat lunch with her on her birthday. I'm proud to say that I got to bring her chicken nuggets and oranges from Wendy's on her birhtday, of couse she cried when I had to leave but I think we made some progress!
1 comment:
Aren't computers frustrating??!? I can tell they look adorable! Glad to hear things are going better, I knew it would! I know, easy for me to say! Better go, I think my head is stuck sideways...
Post a Comment