Sunday, September 14, 2008

Is this a good hair day or a bad hair day?



Kalin has decided that she likes to do her own hair. Most days she wears a pony tail, a head band, and a clip. I've tried to explain sometimes less is more, but she hasn't quite gotten the concept. Most days I am happy that she wants to do her own hair and just go with it. This day in particular she came up with a very interesting style....she didn't leave the house.

3 comments:

Prachar family said...

You could leave the house if you had a button or shirt that read "I did my own hair today!" I keep looking for the button that reads "I picked out my own clothes today", I hear they actually exist!! Aren't girls fun?!?
Travis

Prachar family said...

By the way, I wish my hair looked that cute that way!!
Travis

Deb said...

You can't say she lacks creativity! She could be the originator of some pretty cool trends in the future!