Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dress up

The Prince and Princess dancing with each other.
My kids like to play dress up...it kind of comes and goes. Lately they have been on a dress up kick. This is Andrew dressed up as a Prince and Kalin dressed up as a Princess. (I'm not quite sure which Prince likes to wear dresses but I'm sure there is one out there somewhere!) Anyone looking to get rid of a Prince costume please send it our way.

Kalin dressed her little brother up as a fireman...again we are a little confused. Aunt Beth does the skirt look familiar? Again anyone with an extra fireman costume please send it our way! ;)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Know you see why Uncle Kirk was happy that I forwarded the red skirt along. (Just because Jack was calling it a Star Wars costume wasn't changing Kirk's mind that it belonged on a girl.) It is nice and fuzzy...who can resist that? -- Aunt Beth

Prachar family said...

Oh. My. Gosh!! That is HILARIOUS!! CAn you say blackmail material???