Thursday, August 27, 2009
Not until we are married
Kalin and Andrew were playing last night while I was working on our computer. At first they were spies and kept sneaking up on me, but since I wasn't doing a whole lot they switched and decided they were going to get married. I could hear Kalin planning the wedding and the dance...then both her and Andrew would start giggling. They sounded like a couple of giggle boxes (I love that sound.) Anyway about 5 minutes later Kalin turns to Andrew and says, "Do not yell at me now, you have to wait until we are married before you yell at me." Now there are a lot of things that I want to tell Kalin to wait until she gets married to do, but that was not one of them. It just cracked me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THAT is hilarious!!!!
I can't believe Kalin is in Kindergarten! Really?? wasn't she just toddling around? She is such a pretty little girl!
Post a Comment