Friday, August 21, 2009

Father's Day




So I am pretty much way behind in posting pictures from the summer...my goal is to get caught up this weekend so I can post first day of school pictures next week. Anyway we did celebrate Father's Day...I took the kids shopping and we looked and looked for the perfect gift for such an awesome Dad and we came up with a tent. Unfortunately, the only time it has been set up is in our basement....it seemed like everytime we were going to attempt an outing (our backyard) it rained. We still have a couple of weeks left so Bob may get to try out his gift. The kids and I also made Bob is favorite, a big M & M cookie. Bob is a terrific Dad who loves his kids and is a true leader for our family, and for that I am truely grateful.


No comments: